Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Rick James, b*tch!

Imagine my delight when my I was flipping through the TV stations with my boyfriend and our friend this weekend and we stumbled upon "Chappelle's Show." Well, imagine my even greater delight upon realizing that it was the Rick James/Charlie Murphy episode!

For those of you not familiar with "Chappelle's Show" (I got on the fan base a little too late too - actually, his show was long over by the time I started watching), or those who haven't seen this video, it is hands-down one of the funniest things you will ever see. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the whole episode, but I was able to find this hysterical scene.

Happy Tuesday! Enjoy!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i caught a marathon of Chappelle a few weeks back

it...was....awesome

Unknown said...

F--k yo couch!