Sunday, June 8, 2008

Can it get much lower than this?


After a nice, hot, day at the beach on Long Island, my boyfriend and I were on the subway heading back to our apartment when I glance to the right and see a bum in the next car pull out a cigarette and light it up! In the moving subway! At first my boyfriend and I thought it may have been a joint, which would have been pretty funny and still sad, but it was definitely a cigarette. Then, thankfully, he decided to spare the air of his fellow rider and smoked the rest of his fag in between our subway cars. Could he have not waited until he got outside? Or perhaps he shouldn't have gotten on the subway until after he was done smoking. I mean how bad of an addiction must you have to need to smoke in between subway stops because the craving is so strong. Sad. Cigarettes suck.

Song of the moment: "Misery Business" by Paramore. I just saw a story on Perez about the lead singer (http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-08-so-lame) so now I can't get the song out of my head, but that's ok because the song is AWESOME! It's a "what goes around comes back around" story and that is my favorite kind, because I'm spiteful ;) This is another one that I lip sync in front of my mirror pretending that I have musical talent.

No comments: