Friday, June 13, 2008

Subway Gal is Going on Vacation!!


Yes, it's true, I will be cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuisin in the Caribbean all next week! Be jealous ;) Needless to say, I won't be blogging while I am away, because I'll most definitely be way too drunk to even know what I am writing, though that could make for some interesting posts. . .

Anyway, please check back for new posts the week of June 22. In the meantime, leave me some comments about interesting subway stories of your own, or just leave me some "I miss you so much, Subway Gal" comments.
Aloha! (yes, I know that is Hawaiian, but I have no idea what Caribbean lingo is, if there is such a thing)
- SG
Song of the moment: "Leaving on a Jet Plane," but not the John Denver version. The version from Armageddon when Ben Affleck sings this to the lovely Liv Tyler before he gets aboard his spaceship and then all the other guys start joining in.

1 comment:

sammy blue said...

I have an interesting story on the subway of my own. One time I was on the subway with the Subway Gal. how cool is that?...that story is interesting because it's about the Subway Gal and she likes stories when they're about her