Thursday, November 20, 2008

VERY Exciting News!!


Hi, everyone! Happy (almost) Friday!! Is it just me, or has this week felt strange to anyone? I can't quite put my finger on it, but something was just off this week. I've stopped caring to try and figure it out though, and right now I'm just focusing on the weekend.

That said, I have some very exciting news!! You ready? Ok, are you sitting down? . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUBWAY GAL IS MOVING!!!

YES! You heard correctly. "Thoughts On a Subway" is moving to a new and improved home! Ya see, I've joined a new blog featuring a group of four other fabulous twenty-something year-old lady bloggers like this one, and that one. All of our blogs now live on separate pages on one site. Make sense?

So by now you are probably asking yourself, "So, what does this mean to me?"

Well, it means that you will not only have access to my blog posts, but you will also have the option to check out theirs too. Trust me, you will love it. Starting Monday, when you visit subwaygal.blogspot.com, you will be automatically re-directed to the new site. Soooooooo, make sure you update your blog rolls! I'm really excited about the new site, and eager to hear what you think too, so be sure to leave me some feedback.

Until then . . . HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY AND A FABULOUS WEEKEND!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Yeah, it's Friday!! I can't tell ya how glad I am that the weekend is FINALLY here! Have a great weekend!