Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Friday!


We've made it!! It's finally Friday. WOO HOO!!

Tomorrow is Irish Fest on Long Beach, LI and I will be in attendance. During Irish Fests and St. Patrick's Day, everyone goes out partying, claiming to have some Irish in them. Well, not me! I'm certainly not Irish, but I like to think I can drink like them. The reason I'm telling you this is because it's almost inevitable (sorry, boyfriend) that tomorrow is going to be filled with some type of drama because me + alcohol = embarrassment for me and laughter/pity from others. Given the last time I went out (last Friday) I threw my drink, and my friend's (sorry Jen!) , at a pompous troll man who wasn't even from NY (he had the nerve to throw one back at me!), I can only imagine what tomorrow will hold. Hopefully I've learned from my mistakes and tomorrow will be fun. Only time will tell . . .

Have a great weekend and stay tuned for stories on my drunken antics!
- SG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast. I'm ready for a couple of 24oz Bud Cans on the bus back to Jersey! Enjoy and drink up.

sammy blue said...

i hope you behaved yourself, you crazy subway gal you