Friday, June 6, 2008

The subway station is NOT a urinal


Imagine my disgust when, this morning, while I was waiting for my subway to arrive, I glace across the platform and see a middle-aged man, who didn't appear to be homeless, taking a piss next to a garbage can. Happy Friday!
Song of the moment: My friend, let's call him Sam, pointed out that I forgot to include a song of the moment in my original post and that is because I was too traumatized for the urinating incident to think of a song. However, he likes Maroon Five's "Won't Go Home Without You" and I do like that song, so there you have it. That is the song of the moment. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know this wouldn't be an issue if NYC had more alleys - you just don't see any in Manhattan and few in the boroughs - the alley is a great asset to any man who has to take a piss urgently....

sammy blue said...

isn't the video for that song sad? what's his name goes to find his girl and goes through all this drama and then he finds her at a restaurant with another guy so he walks away and one second later she randomly looks up but he's already walked away so she doesn't know that he had tried again. she'll probably think he didn't even try. but maybe he was a bad person and didn't deserve her. or maybe she was bad and didn't deserve him. it's all so sad because we don't know.