Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Food for Thought

WARNING: This post is NOT subway-related. Read at your own risk.

Today, my horoscope, which I usually always think is right to some degree, or at the very least predicting the future for me, told me something unsual this morning. It said something about checking my lists twice to make sure I get everything done, which I always do because I'm pretty sure that I'm OCD, but it also said, cryptically, "Kids might be pretty distracting." WTF?! What does that mean? I know that I am not currently with child so what is my horoscope trying to say? Maybe I'll get into a discussion about children today? Maybe I'll find out someone that I know is pregnant? Or, gasp, maybe I'll get stuck watching someone's terribly annoying children today? I'm not quite sure what my horoscope is trying to tell me, but maybe I'd better re-think my plans to venture outside today . . . .

Song of the moment: "One," but not the one just by U2 - the one with U2 and Mary J. Pure genius.

2 comments:

sammy blue said...

did you trap p-dogg? or did he trap you? omg, congrats

Subway Gal said...

No, thankfully it's all been one big false alarm. No contact with kids today - WHEW!!! Can't believe horoscope lied to me like that . . .