Friday, August 29, 2008

New Poll!

Thanks to everyone for taking my last poll! It's ummmmm good to know that you all think it's worse being squished next to someone with bad BO on the subway, as opposed to spending eternity in purgatory. Though, I gotta say - that was my vote too! Call me crazy, but I think purgatory might be more fun than it's made out to be.

And for you four people who think it would be worse being caught with marijuana - you must be huuuuuuuuuuge potheads to be worried about that, and you may have a drug problem.

Anyway, I posted a new poll, so take it! And be honest.

Have a great, long holiday weekend, everyone!!!
- SG

Song of the moment: "Summertime" by Will Smith. How amazingly talented is this man? I love him! And the song is quite fitting for the last real weekend of summer.

2 comments:

sammy blue said...

will smith is so amazing. his last cd was even more amazing. finally you post a good song of the day.

Subway Gal said...

Yes, well you know me - always trying to please everybody!!