Thursday, August 7, 2008

Subway Gal is going on vaca again!!!

Yes, it's true, I am going on another vaca, and this time I am headed to Ocean City, MD for a week of beach and boardwalk fun with my boyfriend. We are leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back until the following Friday. You're sad, I know, but I'll be back before you know it! And, I'll bring you back a souvenir! Well, actually, I won't, but hearing that when I was younger used to make me feel better when my parents were out of town, or just at work for the today - I guess I was a bit of a spoiled brat, if you can believe it!

Anyway, while I am gone, leave me some comments about your interesting/funny/scary transportation stories and take my poll, if you haven't already, plllllllllllllease.

Zemanta Pixie

1 comment:

sammy blue said...

remember the last time you got me a souvenir? it was nice. another one would be nice too. have fun on vaca.