Monday, August 4, 2008

New poll in da houuuuuuuuuuse!

Happy Monday!! Well, maybe not for you because you're working, but I'm not so it's happy for me! :)

Anyway, thanks for taking my last poll! Almost 20 people took it, which is a new record, and it showed me that most of you would consider dating someone you met on the subway, train, bus, etc. For the one person that did meet someone while riding public transportation and it didn't work out, I'm sorry, but do you wanna tell us about it? We're nosy and we love hearing crazy stories, especially when they aren't about us!

As you will see, I posted a new poll today, so I hope you check it out and take it. My goal is to get more than 20 people to take this one, so encourage your friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sincerely don't remember. i've only been told the account second handed. it was the drunkest i have ever been.

i'm not proud of that day

Subway Gal said...

It happens, and we appreciate your honesty, wishmewell.

Anonymous said...

I think one of the poll options should be.

Yes, but the person was drunk.

Subway Gal said...

Agreed, annieinmn, but the "I don't remember" choice kinda implies that without coming right out and saying, "I was wasted, the night was hazy, and I did some things I'm not too proud of." I try (not really) to be discreet when I can be ;)