Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New poll!

Thanks to everyone who took the last poll! It's quite clear that the majority of you are not quite as combative as I am on the subway. That's probably a good thing.

I posted a new poll on the site today and I'd thank you kindly if you please participated. This poll is a bit more fun than the last one. It's inspired by my boyfriend because he met one of his super crazy exes on the bus.

There's no room for comments in the poll area, but if you answered "yes," and would like to elaborate, I'd love to hear about it! Leave any stories in the "comments" area of any of my posts.

2 comments:

MyThreeBlogs said...

My ex husband is marrying a woman he met on the subway! (We were separated when he met her; sorry the story isn't *that* good!)

Subway Gal said...

I'm not sure how good your relationship is with your ex, ALM, but if it's not too good then you can take some comfort in knowing that his new marriage probably won't last long. Call me crazy, but I don't believe that any good can ever come from meeting someone on NYC public transportation. Most of us are nuts.