Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When a Failing Show and D-list Actor Collide




BREAKING NEWS! Well, actually it's not exactly breaking because I heard a bout it hours ago, and the news doesn't really warrant a breaking news bulletin, but whatever. Remember when I blogged
about how James Van der Beek was a has-been but was set to do some upcoming movies? Well, today I learned from Perez that he is also joining the cast of the shiteous "One Tree Hill." Remember when I blogged about my conflicted feelings on that show because it was so terribly unrealistic, yet I continued to watch it out of a misplaced sense of loyalty?

Anyway, this is a recipe for disaster. A D-list actor joining a sinking ship of a show? For poor "OTH," this is the equivalent of getting a pink slip.

By the way, am I still the only one out there even still watching "OTH"??

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how could this not be a good thing - way to make a comeback James!

sammy blue said...

yes way to go james....um, what happened to song of the moment? not that your taste isn't horrible, but still where'd it go?

Subway Gal said...

I figured that someone might bring that up, Samuel. I've actually abandoned the whole "song of the moment" thing because I'm over it. The blog is a constant work in progress, so get used to changes wherever and whenever I want them.

sammy blue said...

this blog was really good back in the day. now...not so much. and yes, i think it is because the abandonment of the song of the moment.

P said...

I actually only started to WATCH One Tree Hill recently, since they all got "grown up" ie now are acting slightly closer to their real life ages. But if JVDB gets on board, I think I'll be jumping off . . .