Monday, August 25, 2008

Exciting Changes

Hi!! Here at "Thoughts On a Subway" we, and by we I mean me, made some changes to the blog tonight. Probably because we are bored. Anyway, we (I) added some sorta-exciting elements that blogger.com added to make blogging more fun. I chose to ad a fortune cookie (click it and it gives you a totally real fortune!) and a random things-to-ponder gadget (their word, not mine) to my blog. I almost chose to add a "Victoria's Secret Model-of-the-Day" gadget but, much to the disappointment of my male readers, last minute I decided against it. Anywho, I'm still undecided about how I feel about these two additions because change scares me, so I want you to tell me what YOU think. Let me know below!

2 comments:

sammy blue said...

3 fortunes said i'll have the best life ever and 3 of them were blank with just lucky numbers. i'm not sure how i feel about this change either. i need time to adjust.

Subway Gal said...

YES!! The same thing happened to me so I'm glad that it happened to you too. I thought maybe the cookie was discriminating against me. Anyway, I'm thinking that you can only click on it once a day because it only changes fortunes once a day and everyone gets the same fortune. If it keeps telling us that we are going to have the best life ever I'm totally deleting that shizz!