Saturday, August 2, 2008

So today is Saturday . . .

So, today is Saturday and I was gonna go out and visit friends but then stuff happened and the weather was bad; like black sky, rain and thunder bad; so I decided to change my plans. I decided it was going to be a CHILL-AX day consisting of me in my fave sweatpants in front of the TV watching a movie marathon that begins with "Reality Bites." Then, all of a sudden, the sky cleared up and the sun came out. So, I put down my way-too-sweet mojito, closed the blinds and resumed watching my marathon.

Reason I'm telling you this? In case you are checking out my blog today, I want to let you know the reason for no subway-related post today.

Song of the moment: "Stay" by Lisa Loeb because that was like the main song in "Reality Bites," right?

Zemanta Pixie

No comments: