Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nose Pickers

This morning, as I was waiting on the subway platform for the V train to arrive, I noticed a middle-aged man just a few feet away from me picking his nose. It was gross, but I watched anyway. I watched to see if he would stop after he glanced around the station and noticed me and a few others around watching him. Watching him PICK HIS NOSE! However, he did not seem to care because not only did he keep going at it, but he didn't even stop when another person passed DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF HIM. Does he have no shame??? I mean, if the booger was that bothersome then it was probably pretty big and this man should have been able to extract it with 1, maybe 2, picks. When it comes to boogers, if at first you don't succeed, stop trying. Or find a tissue.

I'd like to take the space I would have used today to discuss a song-of-the-moment to let all of you, who haven't already heard, know that Estelle Getty passed away today. Estelle was 84. RIP SOPHIA!!!

No comments: