Tuesday, September 2, 2008

America's soap opera


I'm not big into talking/debating politics because those who like to usually yell a lot and scare me and, frankly, I don't know enough about what is going on to intelligently debate a hardcore political nut.

That being said, can you guys believe the news that broke this weekend? Republican VP nominee Sarah' Palin's daughter is preggers?!?!? I swear, this election is turning out to be better than an episode of "One Life to Live" or "General Hospital!"

Song of the moment: "In Love With a Girl" by Gavin Degraw because I happen to love this song. And because I think Gavin Degraw is extremely sexy.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

sammy blue said...

like oh my god! so exciting. i read this gossip site that quoted lindsey lohan's blog talking about it. linds (as they called her) was all like um, the vp candidate should tell us what she's gonna for the country on different issues, not too interested on what she thinks about her daughter getting her boots knocked with no protection. like oh my god!

Subway Gal said...

I saw that comment from LINDS too!!! Like totally OMG!