Thursday, September 25, 2008

Carrot Top


As I was walking to the subway this evening, I heard a man call out, "Hey Carrot Top!" I looked around expecting to see some poor red-headed kid with major insecurity issues from being the butt of everyone's red-headed jokes all his life, but I didn't see one. Instead, I saw, walking in front of me, a skinny man in, coincidentally, in a red ski cap, looking down and holding hands with a thin blond. Hmmmm, I wondered. Was this actually the Carrot Top in front of me? I quickened my step in order to get a better look at him and saw that it indeed, it was, the red-headed Z-list AT&T freak. What the hell was he doing with a thin, pretty blond? My guess is that she was a struggling "actress" trying to get her "in" into Hollywood by starting at the very bottom. Could she be that desperate? Couldn't she have a little self-respect? I don't know, I can only speculate. But, if I was a wannabe actress I could totally see myself trying to be Carrot Top's girlfriend in hopes of one day being the next Angelina. By the way, did you know Carrot Top is 43?!?! I thought he was in the ballpark of 28-33 years old. I just looked him up online and found that out. Who knew?

Now, as you know, I'm not big on talking politics, but did you see Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin? Are you kidding? I mean, the McCain-Palin campaign is actually asking the American people to let this woman be VP?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

carrot top is the worst...just the worst

Bangs and a Bun said...

Yikes - that Palin interview is just cringeworthy.