Friday, September 5, 2008

Exciting news!


So, in case you haven't noticed, Subway Gal has been without work for the past few weeks and finally she has found a great new job! Surely you don't care, so why am I telling you this? Because it means great, new subway stories coming soon! When I was without work, I didn't venture out too much during the day because I was busy doing the out-of-work-and-super-lazy thing, but starting mid-next week I'll be riding the subway again during those horrible rush hours with all the other tired, sweaty New Yorkers. yay.

Song of the moment: "I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues" by Sir Elton John. I f*cking love this song!!! Although, I do think the version he does with my favorite Billy Joel is even more kick ass!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

sammy blue said...

since no one else commented, i'll pretend to be excited. yayyy kudos to you

Subway Gal said...

Oh gee thanks, Sam! BTW, I got lots of comments of congrats on Facebook and via e-mail so suck it!